Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Quick Post for My Casual Readers about Conspiracy Theories

Hey Strangers and people who are strange adjacent,

I get a lot of questions in my inbox about conspiracy theories and my take on them. Let me make a couple of things clear.

Firstly, this is a New Orleans and the surrounding area paranormal blog. If it does not have to deal with both of those things, I probably won't post it. If it deals with neither of those things, I definitely won't post it.

Secondly, I'm not some nutcase. I'm not a birther. I don't believe the moon landing was faked. I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. No, but it can weaken a structure, especially when combined with the sudden impact of a passenger jet. It's like a soda can. You can stand on one no problem. It doesn't collapse until you compromise the structure by giving the side even the tiniest trap.  But the building feel straight down! Why didn't it topple over?  Because that's how sky scrapers are designed, to collapse straight down on themselves when the structure fails. Otherwise it falls over and hits the next building which falls into the next like a tragic game of dominoes that wipes out half of Manhattan. Do I think the government could keep a secret that big? Sure. Do I think they can pull off a job that well? No. The government can't even decide whether or not it should pay the bills each month. Get two politicians in a room and you'll have a three way argument. They could never coordinate something like that, especially not right after an election when they are still finding out where the bathrooms are.

That being said, and I will only go into this once because it isn't New Orleans related and I know it will open a can of worms, I do think Benghazi was a cover up, but not for the reasons they make out on TV. I think monsters got involved. I think monsters were caught on camera being monsters and they couldn't let the footage and the unscrubbed reports get out or there would be a global panic and literal witch hunts.

Here's the thing. I agree with the government's plan to hide the truth. I think at this point if they just came out and told the public monsters were real, I think there would be some real chaos. Anarchy. Violent mobs. Suicides. The average person couldn't take it. But they let my blog continue for two reasons.

First, you guys are smarter than the average person. You can handle it. You know the monsters out there have always been there, whether the president tells you or not. If the government announced it, you wouldn't panic because you know the world hasn't changed. It's the same as it always was.

Second, they know the best way to wake up is gradually. If you startle a person awake, there is a good chance someone will get punched or something will get broken. But if you wake up slowly, the reaction is much less violent. You are alert and prepared for the day instead of scared and reactionary. My blog is allowed to exist because, much though it pains me to admit it, I don't have a very wide reach. I allow America to wake up slowly to the truth. I tell you and you tell your friends and one by one, we all become aware of the truth without the panic of sudden realization. If this little site ever gets too big, though, and suddenly the government starts to discredit me on the news, that's how I'll know I've done my job well keeping you informed, because I'm waking America up too fast and they are worried my truth will cause a panic.

I hope that answers those questions I keep getting. Now let's keep things local from now on?

Stay Strange!
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment