Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Great Migration

Hey Strangers!

I've secured this new blog location, so make sure you update your bookmarks and news feeds! Unlike the old place, this blog's free, which means I can devote more time and money to keep it going instead of having to pull extra shifts to pay for the site hosting and spending the extra time doing all the website coding myself.

I'm in the process of slowly migrating all of the old posts over as well. I'd like to maintain all of your thoughts and theories, but I can't do comments properly here. I may end up just copying and pasting all of the old comments from over there onto the ends of posts if I can't figure out something better.

Meanwhile, any of you Strangers see anything strange out there while I've been locked up in my room securing this new webspace for those of us who see the truth? The new megaport they're looking to build. A boon to the economy, or one more vampire scheme to smuggle in more of their kind from South America? And with all this talk about the Katrina decade-versary, anyone remember the chaos, the darkness, and anything lurking in it (other than looters)? There were a lot of monsters, human and otherwise, who took advantage of the situation. And what concerns do you have about Hurricane Fred? I know it's still too early to tell anything, but what preparations do you have for when the power and water cut out or for when the vampires are out in force, lurking in the shadows? Have you stored up extra salt for ghosts? And the Saints. Did you see that pitiful loss against the Texans? I know it's preseason, but I'm thinking it's a curse or something. Either some angry Colts fan still bitter against their Super Bowl win in 2009 or maybe some magic bookie trying to rig the numbers in his favor? I'm dying here. What's going on out there?

Stay Strange!
-Steve

2 comments:

  1. Viggo won't post on BlogSpot, so don't expect to see his comments in public again. Stychnine is around somewhere. I haven't heard from angel's tear for too long though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about Viggo. Yeah, I noticed angel's tear hasn't posted in a long while. I got worried. Do you know if they got a job or something or are they local? I don't really know anything about angel's tear IRL at all, so I'm never sure if I should be worried that I haven't seen a post from them in a while.

      Delete