Saturday, May 26, 2018

A Message

So, I got a request from a guy I know who, well, to put it simply, when he says something, I listen.

 "N+A,
 They've here.

They've always been here.


Even Steven here saw one, back in August 2015.


Shadow men.

People are starting to notice. It used to be in ones and twos, a stray shadow here and there, but ever since last year, since he called them and they set him free... the big one, The Shadow Man... there've been more and more.
39° 5.957′ N, 76° 43.363′ W Look into the clearing beneath the three trees
They must be stopped, but they are careful. They are cautious. They hide in the black, lurking. If you want to find a way to stop them, you can't be obvious. You must read between the lines.

-S"

I don't know what that was about. I don't want to know (Okay, I do, but I'm a little terrified to know). Whatever it is, stay safe out there, and as always...

Stay Strange!
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment